After a large number of field applications and constant improvements, the performance of the Fukkawa inverter has gradually stabilized. However, if the inverter is used improperly or the operating environment is rather harsh, it may still lead to poor operation or various failures, shortening the service life of the equipment.
In recent years, with the development of the domestic inverter industry, Shenchuan Stock has gradually become a first-class inverter company with its advanced technology, superior quality, scientific management, and perfect service. After a large number of field applications and constant improvements, the performance of the Fukkawa inverter has gradually stabilized. However, if the inverter is used improperly or the operating environment is rather harsh, it may still lead to poor operation or various failures, shortening the service life of the equipment. Here’s a general analysis of the problems encountered during maintenance.
The failure of the Fukkawa inverter is nothing more than over-current, over-voltage, under-voltage, overload, overheating, and unbalanced output. Overflow phenomenon:
(1) At start-up, a fault is jumped at a raise speed. This is a very serious phenomenon of overcurrent. The main reasons are: Hall is bad, the load is short-circuited, the mechanical part is stuck, the torque of the motor is too small.
(2) Jump on power-up. This phenomenon cannot be reset in general. The main reasons are: bad current detection circuit, bad Hall, bad module, bad drive circuit.
(3) Does not trip immediately at start but trips at acceleration. The main reasons are: too short acceleration time, too low current limit, high torque compensation (V/F) setting.
When a SVF-EV-G22/P30T4-X inverter is powered up, it will jump to E006.
Analysis and maintenance: The boot lid did not show any signs of burnout, and the measurement module basically judged no problem. When one of the three Halls was unplugged, it was detected that one Hall was damaged. After the inverter is replaced, it operates normally.
This figure shows the signal output after Hall is damaged. The normal signal output should be a square wave.
(1) When stopped, report E009. The main reasons are: the deceleration time is too short or there is a problem with the braking resistor and the brake unit.
(2) When powered on, report to E009. The main reason is: there is a problem with the DC detection circuit.
One SVF-G7-G15/P18.5T4B inverter jumps to E009 when it is powered on.
Analysis and maintenance; After the jump E009 fault found on power, we must first determine whether the detected voltage and the actual voltage is the same, at this time the measured actual voltage is 560V, and the detected voltage reaches 799.8V. Replace the control board and found that the detection voltage is still 799.8V. It can be judged that the DC detection circuit has failed. DC detection circuit to remove the voltage divider resistance, the most important is the IC. After replacing the IC, it was found that the detected DC voltage became 560V. E009 fault disappears and the inverter works normally.
(1) Lu reported that the main reasons for this were: problems with the DC detection circuit, problems with the missing phase protection circuit, and the lack of phase in the open circuit.
(2) The E010 is mainly due to shutdown of the site power supply, main circuit DC voltage is too low (single-phase series is less than 200V, three-phase series is less than 400V) and the inverter does not stop running.
(3) Start time E010, the main reason is: the main circuit contactor does not suction, causing the DC bus voltage loss on the charging resistor.
Damage to one of the rectifier bridges or abnormal operation in three channels may cause undervoltage faults to occur.
(1) The power of a SVF-EV-G45/P55T4-X inverter is normal, but the start jump E010 is added to the load.
Analysis and maintenance: After checking that the charging resistance of the rectifier bridge of this inverter is good, no contactor action is heard after power-on. Because the charging circuit of this inverter is completed by the contact of the contactor, it is considered that the fault may be in the control circuit of the contactor or the contactor and the power supply. The contactor is removed and the 380V AC contactor is added to work normally. . Then check the contactor control loop. After careful inspection, it was found that the signal that controls the contactor’s pull-in was not transmitted to the driver board through the cable, but the control board signal was normal, thereby determining that the cable had a problem. After replacing the cable, the contactor is normally closed and the inverter is operating normally.
(2) Lu is displayed on an SVF-EV-G3.7/P5.5T4B-X inverter.
Analysis and maintenance: Lu is found on power-up. At this time, it is firstly necessary to check whether the display voltage of the DC detection is consistent with the actual voltage. We also mentioned that when the display is high, an overvoltage is reported. If the display voltage is low or the display is 0, Lu will be reported. At this point you should check if there is a problem with the DC detection voltage circuit. The DC display voltage of this station is 540V, and the DC detection circuit should be normal. At this point, the replacement of the control board found that the fault persists, eliminating control board issues. Then check whether there is a problem with the input phase loss protection circuit. After careful inspection, it is found that the optocoupler U1 on the input phase protection board is damaged. After the optocoupler is replaced, the fault disappears and the inverter runs normally.
The overheating phenomenon is divided into E015 and E016.
(1) The fan will not turn, the customer will replace the fan when it is installed in reverse, or the heat dissipation channel will be blocked.
(2) Failure of the temperature detection circuit or damage of components (temperature switch and thermistor) that detect temperature will result in overheating.
(3) The temperature at the site is really high and causes overheating. In this case, additional cooling fans should be installed on site to make the heat as much as possible.
A customer of SVF-EV-G30/P37T4-X inverter reflected E015 about 1.5 hours of operation.
Analysis and maintenance: Because it is only after running for a period of time, there is a low possibility that the temperature switch and the thermistor are bad, and the temperature of the inverter may be too high. After power-on, it was found that the fan turned slowly, and the fan was stuffed with a lot of cotton wool (because the frequency converter was used in the textile industry), and all the heat-dissipating channels were also cotton. After the fan is replaced and the heat dissipation path is cleaned, the inverter runs normally.
The output imbalance is generally manifested as motor jitter and unstable speed.
(1) If the phase of the module is damaged or the drive circuit is damaged, it will report the phase failure of the E014.
(2) Hall or current detection circuit failure will report E014 phase failure.
After an SVF-EV-G55/P75T4-X inverter starts, it will report E014.
Analysis and maintenance; open the machine to check the inverter module did not find the problem, the measurement of 6-way drive circuit did not find a fault, the waveform output is normal. If the frequency does not reach 50Hz after starting the load, the E014 fault is reported. After shutting down, pull out the Hall line and take a 1.5kw small motor to test again. It was found that no failure was reported and the voltage was balanced and the current was normal. At this time, it is determined as a Hall line or Hall problem. After replacing Hall, the inverter did not report normal operation.
Overload includes motor overload and inverter overload.
(1) Improper setting of power and current parameters will cause overload.
(2) Excessive load on the site and stuck mechanical parts can cause overload.
A SVF-EV-G3.7/P5.5T4B-X inverter often jumps to E011 during operation.
Analysis and maintenance: According to customers, this machine was originally used for 3.7kw motors and is now used for 5.5kw motors. The parameters have not been reset, so the problem may be in the parameters. After checking the rated current is set to 3.7kw motor rated current, and G/P type has not been changed. After the parameters are set, normal operation is possible, but it is recommended that customers purchase the first gear inverter.