Equipment maintenance is divided into: planned maintenance, predictive maintenance, daily maintenance, emergency maintenance, equipment maintenance improvements.
I. Maintenance commonalities
1. Maintenance safety: maintenance of each action FMEA, according to each action to do security
2. Maintenance personnel: The company’s internal security personnel tend to face the management of the face, the knowledge involved needs a wide range, can handle relatively simple professional maintenance; professional maintenance to professional outsourcing company processing. Reasons: Weary maintenance, energy can not be put into the study of the management methods of equipment, because of small losses; lack of expertise, but the economic management of equipment life is not beneficial.
I. Planned maintenance
1. Maintenance contents: Based on experience and knowledge, the most important thing is to carry out major repairs, minor repairs, minor repairs of equipment and equipment according to the equipment instructions and the actual operation of the field equipment.
2. Why maintenance: Without planned maintenance, the expected point of failure may become emergency maintenance, comparing the cost of emergency repairs and preventive maintenance.
3. How to repair: First of all, what are the possible impacts of possible failure points on the overall service life of the equipment? What are the key parameters of the maintenance points? Why are the key parameters designed? Scatter diagrams of the relationship between solutions and parameters?
II. Predictive maintenance
What is predictive maintenance
Through data acquisition, the reliability of equipment components will be greatly reduced after a certain time in the future, which will result in loss of work hours, safety, efficiency, and quality. For example: alloy steel to the head When turning 45 steel, according to the set cutting parameters can be car products, product surface roughness and size decreases linearly with the number of turning products increase, according to the current data status and trends can be judged economic time of maintenance .
Predictive maintenance requires the support of linear, normal sigma and other curves.
Three. Routine maintenance
Emergency failure of the equipment is abnormal. Once it occurs, it may not be possible to repair it immediately for production reasons. This is a maintenance plan that needs to be completed to complete the equipment maintenance within the production gap or the minimum time of shutdown.
IV. Emergency maintenance
Emergency repair is a challenge to production. Can it be resumed within the allowable time?
1. Clearness of faults
From what you see, hear, and smell to describe the status of a component/equipment
2. Failure analysis
3. Maintenance team competence
Knowledge sharing, sharing sessions every day, building learning organizations
4. Establishment of professional external team
Search for professional 24H service outsiders
V. Equipment Improvement
Improve equipment from the perspective of equipment operation efficiency, reliability, accuracy, and operation rate.