The basic method of inverter debugging and steps:
First, the inverter no-load power experiment
1. Ground the frequency inverter ground terminal. The company is located in:
2. Connect the inverter power input terminal to the power supply through the leakage protection switch. The company is located in:
3. Check the inverter display window factory display is normal, if not correct, should be reset, or request returned. The company is located in:
4. Familiar with inverter operation keys. The general inverter has 6 keys, such as RUN, STOP, PROG, DATAPENTER, UP, ▲, DOWN etc., different inverter operation The definitions of keys are basically the same, and some function keys such as MONITORPDISPLAY, RESET, JOG, SHIFT are also available.
Second, the inverter with motor running without load
1. Set the motor power, the number of poles, to consider the inverter operating current. The company is located in:
2. Set the inverter’s maximum output frequency, base frequency, set torque characteristics. General frequency converter is equipped with multiple VPf curves for users to choose, the user should choose the appropriate VPf curve according to the nature of the load. For fan and pump loads, set the torque converter operating torque code to variable torque and torque down. In order to improve the low-speed performance when the inverter is started, the torque output by the motor can meet the requirement of starting the production load and adjust the starting torque. In the induction motor speed control system, the torque control is more complicated. In the low frequency band, the influence of resistance and leakage reactance can not be neglected. If VPf is kept constant, the flux will decrease and the output torque of the motor will be reduced. To this end, in the low-frequency voltage to be properly compensated to improve the torque. General inverter are manually set by the user to compensate. The company is located in:
3. Set the inverter to its own keyboard operation mode, press the run key, stop key to observe whether the motor can start and stop normally. The company is located in:
4. Familiar with the protection code of inverter running fault, observe the factory setting of thermal protection relay, observe the setting value of overload protection and can be modified if necessary. The inverter user can set the inverter’s electronic thermal relay function according to the instruction manual of the inverter. When the inverter output current exceeds its allowable current, the inverter over-current protection will cut off the inverter output. Therefore, the maximum limit of inverter thermal relay does not exceed the maximum allowable output current of the inverter. The company is located in:
Third, with load test run
1. Manually operate the inverter running stop key to observe the process of stopping the motor and the inverter’s display window to see if there is abnormal phenomenon. The company is located in:
2. If overcurrent protection occurs during stop of the motor when starting P, accelerate P deceleration time should be reset. The acceleration of the motor during acceleration and deceleration depends on the acceleration torque, while the frequency change rate of the inverter during startup and braking is set by the user. If the motor inertia or motor load change, according to the pre-set rate of change when the speed increase or deceleration, there may be insufficient acceleration torque, resulting in stalling the motor, that is, the motor speed and inverter output frequency is not coordinated, resulting in Current or over voltage. Therefore, it is necessary to properly set the acceleration and deceleration time according to the motor’s moment of inertia and load, so that the frequency change rate of the inverter can be coordinated with the rate of change of the motor speed.