Laser displacement sensors are commonly used for measuring physical quantities such as length, distance, vibration, speed, and azimuth. They can also be used for flaw detection and monitoring of atmospheric pollutants.
- Dimensional measurement: position identification of small parts; monitoring of parts on the conveyor belt; detection of material overlap and coverage; control of robot position (tool center position); device status detection; detection of device position (through small holes); Liquid level monitoring; thickness measurement; vibration analysis; collision test measurement; automotive related test.
- Measurement of thickness of foil and sheet: The laser sensor measures the thickness of the foil (thin sheet). Detection of changes in thickness can help detect wrinkles, small holes or overlaps to avoid machine failure.
3, cylinder cylinder measurement, simultaneous measurement: angle, length, inner and outer diameter eccentricity, conicality, concentricity and surface contour.
- Measurement of length: The measured component is placed on a conveyor belt at a specified position, and the laser sensor detects the component and simultaneously measures with the triggered laser scanner, and finally obtains the length of the component.
- Uniformity inspection: Several laser sensors are placed in a row in the oblique direction of the workpiece motion to be measured, and the metric value is directly output through a sensor. Alternatively, a software can be used to calculate the metric value and read according to the signal or data. The results.
- Inspection of electronic components: Two laser scanners are used to place the components to be tested between the two, and finally the data is read by the sensor to detect the accuracy and integrity of the component.
- Inspection of filling level on the production line: The laser sensor is integrated into the manufacturing of the filling product. When the filling product passes the sensor, it can detect whether it is filled or not. The sensor uses an extended program of the laser beam reflecting surface to accurately identify the filling of the filling product and the number of products.
8, the sensor measures the straightness of the object: First you need 2-3 laser displacement sensors for combined measurement. Then install the three laser displacement sensors on a straight line parallel to the production line and determine the spacing between the three laser displacement sensors based on the measurement accuracy you need. Finally, you need to advance this object in a direction parallel to the laser displacement sensor mounting line. When the production line and the sensor installation line are parallel, the greater the difference between the distances measured by the three sensors, the worse the straightness of the object, and the smaller the difference between the three sensors, indicating the straightness of the object. The better, you can establish a percentage of straightness based on the length of the object you are measuring and the spacing between the three sensor installations, so that the quantized signal output is achieved, and the straightness of the object is detected.
Practical application case:
In order to maintain the flatness of the glass, precise temperature control must be carried out in a wider range, because if a temperature difference is generated in the glass substrate, residual stress will be generated, causing deformation of the glass such as bending, or The glass is deformed during cutting, which affects the stability of the glass substrate, and may also result in a phase difference of light after the polarizing plate is attached in the process due to residual stress, resulting in light leakage of the LCD module. . And the stress will cause scratches on the surface of the glass, and the substrate will be damaged.
By using the laser displacement sensor of Shenpu to successfully measure the flatness of the transparent material, it compensates for the deficiency of the traditional laser displacement sensor in the measurement of transparent material or specular reflection, increases the new application field of the laser displacement sensor, and broadens the market of the laser displacement sensor. Share, and the price is quite high.