Mitsubishi touch screen common models:
Mitsubishi touch screen has come to China for more than 20 years. Currently, GT1150 series, GT1155 series, GT1175 series, GT1575 series, GT1585 series, GT1595 series, A970GOT series, A975GOT series, A985GOT series, F930GOT series, and F940GOT are mainly used in the market. series.
Mitsubishi touch screen repairs:
1. Mitsubishi inverter touch screen backlight is not lit so repair and maintenance
First: Check whether the line is normally energized. If it fails, check whether it is soldered with tin or burned IC.
Second: Check the power status of the LED lights.
Check around the positive and negative lines of the backlight. This is a relatively simple problem checking method.
2. Mitsubishi touch screen can not enter the interface so repair
3. Mitsubishi touch screen without display, brightness can not see (black, Huaping, white screen) so repair
4. Mitsubishi touch screen LCD display vertical bars, bars, multi-screen maintenance
5. Mitsubishi touch screen communication is not on, boot half away, boot can not enter the program repair so repair
6. Mitsubishi touch screen can not touch, can touch half can not touch, touch screen can not be calibrated so repair
7. Mitsubishi touch screen without backlight so repair
To solve the problem of repairing the above-mentioned Mitsubishi touch screen, send it to the speed control worker and ask the most professional engineer to help you.
Mitsubishi touch screen common faults and maintenance treatment
Fault 1: Mitsubishi touch screen touch deviation
Phenomenon: The position touched by the finger does not coincide with the mouse arrow.
Analysis: After installing the driver, there is no vertical touch on the center of the bull’s-eye when correcting the position. Remedy: Correct the position.
Fault II: Mitsubishi touch screen touch deviation
Phenomenon: Some areas have accurate touches, and some areas have misaligned touches.
Analysis: Acoustic reflection fringes on the four surfaces of the surface acoustic wave touch screen accumulate a large amount of dust or scale, which affects the transmission of the acoustic signal.
Treatment method: Clean the touch screen. Pay special attention to clean the sound wave reflection stripes on the four sides of the touch screen. When cleaning, disconnect the power supply of the touch screen control card.
Fault 3: Mitsubishi touch screen touch no response
Phenomenon: The mouse arrow does not move when the screen is touched, and no position change has occurred.
Analysis: There are many reasons for this phenomenon, which are explained one by one below:
(1) Acoustic wave reflection fringes on the surface of the surface acoustic wave touch screen The dust or scale accumulated on the surface is very serious, resulting in the touch screen being unable to work;
(2) Mitsubishi touch screen failure;
(3) Mitsubishi touch screen control card has failed;
(4) Mitsubishi touch screen signal line failure;
(5) The computer’s serial port has failed;
(6) The computer’s operating system has failed;
(7) Mitsubishi touch screen driver installation error.