In a large number of on-site applications and continuous improvement, the performance of Fukagawa inverter has gradually stabilized. However, if the inverter is used improperly or the operating environment is harsh, it may still result in poor operating conditions or various faults, shortening the service life of the equipment.
In recent years, with the development of the domestic inverter industry, Fukawa shares by virtue of its advanced technology, excellent quality, scientific management and perfect service, has gradually become a first-class inverter business. In a large number of on-site applications and continuous improvement, the performance of Fukagawa inverter has gradually stabilized. However, if the inverter is used improperly or the operating environment is harsh, it may still result in poor operating conditions or various faults, shortening the service life of the equipment. The following problems encountered in the maintenance of about the general analysis.
Fukagawa inverter failure nothing more than over-current, overvoltage, undervoltage, overload, overheating, such as output imbalance. Overcurrent phenomenon:
(1) start-up, one-speed jump to failure. This is a very serious overcurrent phenomenon. The main reasons are: Hall bad, short-circuit load, mechanical parts stuck, the motor torque is too small.
(2) jump on the power, this phenomenon generally can not be reset. The main reasons are: bad current detection circuit, Hall bad, bad module, bad drive circuit.
(3) Not tripping immediately at start but tripping at acceleration. The main reasons are: Acceleration time setting is too short, current upper limit setting is too small, torque compensation (V / F) setting is higher.
One SVF-EV-G22 / P30T4-X inverter will jump E006 on power-up.
Analysis and Maintenance: The boot lid did not find any signs of burnout, the basic measurement module to determine no problem. When three Halls were pulled out, a Hall was found damaged after testing. The inverter is operating normally after replacement.
This picture shows Hall’s damaged signal output, the normal signal output should be a square wave.
(1) downtime, reported E009. The main reasons are: deceleration time is too short or braking resistor and brake unit problems.
(2) When power on, report E009. The main reason is: DC detection circuit problems.
One SVF-G7-G15 / P18.5T4B inverter jumps E009 on power-up.
Analysis and repair; found E009 jumping power failure, we must first determine the test voltage and the actual voltage is the same, then measured the actual voltage of 560V, while the detected voltage reached 799.8V. Replace the control panel found that the test voltage is still 799.8V. This can be judged DC fault detection circuit. DC detection circuit to remove the voltage divider, the most important is the IC. After replacing the IC, it was found that the detected DC voltage became 560V. E009 Fault disappears, the frequency converter works normally.
(1) The power-on time Lu, the main reason is: DC detection circuit problems, lack of phase protection circuit problems, there is a lack of open field open phase.
(2) Shutdown Times E010, mainly due to the fact that there is power failure in the field and the DC voltage of the main circuit is too low (single-phase series is lower than 200V, three-phase series is lower than 400V) and the inverter has not stopped running.
(3) Start Times E010, the main reason is: the main circuit contactor does not suck, causing the DC bus voltage loss in the charging resistor.
Rectifier bridge damaged or three of the work is not normal may lead to the emergence of undervoltage fault.
(1) A SVF-EV-G45 / P55T4-X inverter is powered on normally, but load jump start E010.
Analysis and Maintenance: After checking this inverter rectifier bridge charging resistance is good, but did not hear the contactor action after power on. Because this inverter charging circuit is by contactors to complete the charging process, so that the fault may be in the contactor or contactor control circuit and the power supply section, remove the contactor alone plus 380V AC contactor is working . Then check the contactor control circuit, after careful examination found that the control contactor pull signal is not transmitted to the drive board through the cable, but the control panel signal is normal, thus concluding that cable problems. After replacing the cable contactor normal pull, the normal operation of the inverter.
(2) a SVF-EV-G3.7 / P5.5T4B-X inverter power display Lu.
Analysis and Maintenance: Found Lu display on power-up, this time first look at DC detection of the display voltage and the actual voltage is the same. The above also said that when the display is high will report over-voltage, if the display voltage is low or displayed as 0, will be reported Lu. At this point you should check the DC voltage detection circuit is there any problem. This station DC display voltage of 540V, DC detection circuit should be normal. At this point, replace the control panel found that the fault still ruled out the control panel. Then check the input phase loss protection circuit is there any problem, after careful examination revealed that the input phase loss protection plate optocoupler U1 damage. After replacing the optocoupler, the fault disappears, the inverter is operating normally.
Report overheating is divided into E015 and E016.
(1) fan does not turn, customers replace the fan anti-heat pipe or cooling channels will be reported overheating.
(2) Damage to the components (temperature switch and thermistor) in which the temperature detection circuit malfunctions or detects the temperature will overheat.
(3) The temperature in the field is really high, causing overheating. At this point should also add a cooling fan at the scene, so that the heat discharged as far as possible.
A customer of SVF-EV-G30 / P37T4-X inverter reflected in running E015 for about 1.5 hours.
Analysis and Maintenance: Because there is a fault after a period of operation, temperature switches and thermistors are unlikely to be broken, and the temperature of the inverter may indeed be too high. After power is turned on the fan is slow, the fan is filled with a lot of batting (due to the frequency converter used in the textile industry), the cooling channels are all inside the batt. Replace the fan, clean the cooling channel, the inverter site operation is normal.
Output imbalance is generally expressed as motor jitter, speed instability.
(1) A phase of the module is damaged or a phase of the drive circuit is damaged will be reported E014 phase failure.
(2) Hall or current detection circuit failure will be reported E014 phase failure.
An SVF-EV-G55 / P75T4-X inverter is reported as E014 after starting.
Analysis and maintenance; open the machine initially check the inverter module found no problem, the measurement of 6-channel drive circuit did not find the fault, the waveform output are normal. Bring the load to start after the frequency did not reach 50Hz reported E014 fault. After the shutdown, unplug the Holzer line, take a small motor 1.5kw test again and found that the failure was not reported, and the voltage balance, the current normal. At this point, identify the Hall line or Hall problem. After replacing the Hall, the inverter did not report the normal operation of the fault.
Overloads include motor overload and inverter overload.
(1) Improper setting of power and current parameters will lead to overloading.
(2) live load is too heavy, mechanical parts stuck will lead to overload.
One SVF-EV-G3.7 / P5.5T4B-X frequency converter often jumps E011 during operation.
Analysis and Maintenance: According to the customer, this machine was originally used on a 3.7kw motor and is now used on a 5.5kw motor. The parameters have not been reset, so the problem may be in the parameters, the rated current is set to 3.7kw motor rated current, and did not change the G / P type. After setting the parameters to normal operation, but it is recommended that customers buy the first gear inverter use.