After the reducer is shipped from the factory, it is generally stipulated that there is a running-in period of about 200 hours (the oil must be changed after the time is exceeded), which is defined by the technical characteristics of the initial use of the reduction gear. The running-in period is an important part of ensuring the normal operation of the reducer, reducing the failure rate and prolonging its service life. However, some users currently lack common sense for the reducer or because the allowable torque is not enough, or want to get the benefits as soon as possible, the small machine is used, and ignore the special technical requirements of the new machine running-in period.
Some users even think that the manufacturer has a warranty period anyway. If the machine is broken, the manufacturer is responsible for the maintenance. Therefore, the reducer is overloaded for a long time during the running-in period, which causes frequent failure of the reducer, which not only affects the normal use of the reducer. , shortens the life of the reducer. Therefore, the use and maintenance of the reducer running-in period should be given full attention.
The main problem of the running-in period of the reducer
1, fast wear rate
Due to the influence of the processing, assembly and commissioning of the new reducer parts, the contact area of the mating surface is small, and the allowable torque is large. During the operation of the reducer, the concave and convex parts on the surface of the part are frictionally engaged with each other, and the ground metal scraps, as abrasives, continue to participate in the friction, which accelerates the wear of the mating surfaces of the parts. Therefore, it is easy to cause wear of parts (especially the matching surface) during the running-in period, and the wear speed is too fast. At this time, if it is overloaded, it may cause damage to components and cause early failure.
2, poor lubrication
Due to the small fit clearance of the newly assembled components, and due to assembly and the like, the lubricating oil (fat) does not easily form a uniform oil film on the friction surface to prevent wear. Thereby reducing the lubrication efficiency, resulting in abnormal early wear of the machine. In severe cases, the friction surface of the precision fit may be scratched or bitten, resulting in failure.
3, loosening occurs
In the newly processed and assembled parts, there are variations in the geometric shape and the matching size. In the initial stage of use, it is easy to make due to the alternating load such as impact and vibration, as well as the influence of heat and deformation, and excessive wear. The parts that were originally tightened were loose.
4. Leakage occurs
Due to the looseness of the parts, vibration and the influence of the heat of the reducer, the leakage surface of the reducer and the pipe joints may leak. Some defects such as casting are difficult to find during assembly and debugging, but due to vibration during operation, Impact, this defect is exposed, showing leakage (bleeding) oil. Therefore, leakage sometimes occurs during the running-in period.
5, more operational errors
Due to insufficient understanding of the structure and performance of the reducer (especially new operators), it is easy to cause malfunctions due to operational errors, and even cause mechanical accidents and safety accidents.
Pay attention to the following matters during use
1. If it is a non-standard reducer specially made by your company, the operator should receive training and guidance from the manufacturer before going to work. You should fully understand the structure and performance of the reducer and obtain certain operation and maintenance experience before operating. Reducer. The product maintenance and repair manual provided by the manufacturer is the necessary information for the operator to operate the equipment. Before operating the reducer, be sure to read the maintenance instructions first, and operate and maintain according to the requirements of the manual.
2. Pay special attention to the working load of the reducer during the running-in period. The working load during the running-in period should not exceed 85% of the rated working load, and the appropriate workload should be arranged to prevent the overheating caused by the continuous operation of the reducer for a long time. .
3. Always observe the working condition of the reducer during the running-in period. If problems are found, they should be stopped in time to be excluded. If the cause is not found, the operation should be stopped before the fault is eliminated.
4. After the running-in period, the lubricating oil should be used reasonably, especially the gearbox with input power greater than 11KW must be loaded with the load gear oil. Pay attention to the lubricating oil, hydraulic oil, coolant, oil level and quality, and check the tightness of the machine. During the inspection, it was found that the oil was too much, and the reason should be analyzed. At the same time, the lubrication of each lubrication point should be strengthened. It is recommended to add grease to the lubrication point every week during the running-in period (except for special requirements). When the vertical gear unit with oil pump is connected to the power supply, pay attention to the direction of rotation of the oil pump and turn it clockwise to the correct direction.
5. Keep the reducer clean, adjust and tighten the loose parts in time to prevent the parts from being worn out or the parts being lost due to looseness.