Equipment maintenance is divided into: planned maintenance, predictive maintenance, routine maintenance, emergency repair, and equipment improvement maintenance.
- Maintenance commonality
- Maintenance safety: repair the FMEA for each action, and make safety protection according to each action.
- Maintenance personnel: The company’s internal maintenance personnel tend to face management, involving a wide range of knowledge, can handle relatively simple professional maintenance; professional maintenance is handed over to a professional external company. Reason: exhausted maintenance, energy can not be invested in the management of equipment management, due to small loss; lack of professional knowledge, the economic management of equipment life is not good.
- Planned maintenance
- Maintenance content: According to experience and knowledge, the most important thing is to carry out overhaul, medium repair and minor repair of equipment and equipment according to the introduction of equipment manual and the actual operation status of field equipment.
- Why repairs: Without planned maintenance, the expected point of failure may become an emergency repair, comparing the cost of emergency repairs and preventive repairs.
- How to repair: Firstly, what effect the possible fault point has on the overall life of the equipment, what are the key parameters of the maintenance point, the reasons for the design of the key parameters, the scatter diagram of the relationship between the program and the parameters, and the determination plan.
- Predictive maintenance
What is predictive maintenance
Through data acquisition, it is determined that the reliability of the equipment components will be greatly reduced after a certain period of time, resulting in loss of working hours, safety, efficiency and quality. For example, when alloy steel is turned to 45 steel, it can be used according to the established cutting parameters. The surface roughness and size of the product are linearly reduced with the number of turning products. According to the current data status and trend, the economic time of maintenance can be judged. .
Predictive maintenance requires the support of linear, normal sigma and other curves.
Three. Daily maintenance
Equipment emergency failures are not normal. Once they occur, they may not be repaired immediately due to production considerations. This is a maintenance plan that requires equipment repairs to be completed during production intervals or during minimum downtime.
Emergency repair is a challenge to production. Can it resume production within the time allowed for capacity?
- Clearness of the fault phenomenon
Describe the status of a component/equipment from what you see, hear, or smell
- Failure analysis
- Maintenance team capacity training
Knowledge sharing, sharing sessions every day, building learning organizations
- Establishment of professional external team
Find and cultivate professional outreach of 24H service
V. Equipment improvement
Improve equipment from the perspective of equipment operating efficiency, reliability, accuracy, and operating rate.