Samsung touch screen monitor switch failure specific issues
The touch switch in the lower right corner of the Samsung touch screen display does not light up, regardless of the use. The host computer is normally turned on, but the shutdown can only be unplugged to turn off the power.
Samsung touch screen display solution
1. Check whether the display cable is firmly and reliably inserted into the host interface, and check whether the contact between the graphics card and the motherboard I/O slot is good;
2. If the other monitor computer is started normally, the original monitor may be damaged;
3. Check whether the CPU fan is running;
4. Can remove all components except CPU, graphics card, memory, and then start the computer. If there is a fault in the memory, there should be an alarm sound. If there is no alarm then change the CPU and restart the test. If the computer is still blank, it is recommended to replace the motherboard.
5. Is the system installed with software and update patches, if any, please uninstall the update file;
6. After the computer is installed, restarting the software is causing a black screen, waiting for the update to finish;
7. You can enter the safe mode to repair the computer. If you cannot enter safe mode, please re-install the system.